2020 Gingerbread House
Gingerbread Sign Up will begin virtually starting September 20, 2020. Additionally, there will be opportunities to complete sign up with other organizations you may already connect with regularly. Finally there will be a limit number of in person sign ups available in October and November. However families are encouraged to sign up utilizing virtual options or Gingerbread House Ambassadors as early as possible. We will not be able to accept additional referrals after November 15, 2020 to allow sponsors enough time to shop for items and coordinate distribution.
The current challenges with COVID19 have completely changed how we will need to facilitate the program this year. We will be moving toward options that limit physical contact in order to limit the spread of COVID19 as we collect and distribute holiday gifts. Although much has changed this year, our commitment to ensuring children and families create positive memories and joy during the holidays remains steadfast!
Curbside Pick Up
Thank you Westbury Bank!
- The 2020 Gingerbread location will be the former Boston Store site in West Bend near Walmart
- 1291 W Paradise Drive, West Bend, 53095
Pick up gifts on your assigned date and time.
- Pull around to the back entrance to check in.
- After checking in, place your family number tent card on your window (like Culver’s drive through) and park.
- Wait for a Gingerbread Volunteer to bring your gifts to your car and assist you in loading your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Gingerbread Volunteers!
Come prepared for lots of gifts!
- Make sure your car is cleared out with plenty of room to load gifts into.
- If you cannot make your scheduled time, it is okay to come at a later date/time. Do not come before your scheduled pick up date/time unless you have prior approval.
- Please wait patiently in your vehicle while volunteers locate your gifts and bring them out to your vehicle.
Any questions, please email email@example.com or text 262-346-1911
Curbside Pick Up Dates
Monday, December 14, 2020:
Family numbers 1-25: 11am-1pm
Family numbers 26-50: 1pm-3pm
Family numbers 51-75: 3pm-5pm
Family numbers 76-100: 5pm-7 pm
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Family numbers 101-125: 11am-1pm
Family numbers 126-150: 1pm-3pm
Family numbers 151-175: 3pm-5pm
Family numbers 176-200: 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Family numbers 201-225: 11am-1pm
Family numbers 226-250: 1pm-3pm
Family numbers 251-275: 3pm-5pm
Family numbers 276-300: 5pm-7pm
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Family numbers 301-325: 11am-1pm
Family numbers 326-350: 1pm-3pm
Family numbers 351-375: 3pm-5pm
Family numbers 376-400: 5pm-7pm
Friday, December 18, 2020
Family numbers 401-425: 12pm-2pm
Family numbers 426+: 2pm-4pm
For more information, please contact:
Emily Greene or Sandy Banovich
Please like and follow our Gingerbread House Facebook Page! @GingerbreadHouseProgram