2021 Gingerbread House
Gingerbread Sign Up will begin virtually starting September 22, 2021. There will be two in person sign ups available on October 17 and November 14. However families are encouraged to sign up utilizing virtual options or Gingerbread House Ambassadors as early as possible. Referrals received after November 15, 2021 will be added to a Waitlist.
The current challenges with COVID19 continue to impact how we facilitate the program. We will be offer options that limit physical contact in order to limit the spread of COVID19 as we collect and distribute holiday gifts. Although so much has changed, our commitment to ensuring children and families create positive memories and joy during the holidays remains steadfast!
Sign Up Instructions
Official sign up has closed; however, it is not too late to sign up to receive support. Individuals are welcome to complete their wishlist forms and sign up for the Gingerbread House Waitlist. Although not guaranteed, we do not anticipate having any difficulty serving all families on the waitlist. It is also highly unlikely waitlisted families will be sponsored directly. Gifts will be provided from the general gift donations, so please provide as much detail as possible on your wishlists to ensure volunteers can find gifts your family will appreciate.
First, you must complete your wishlist through the following link: https://forms.gle/UWTDKs5yXSU74F3q9
Once your wishlists have been submitted, you will receive a link to sign up for the waitlist. You will also be required to email photos of you eligibility documents to email@example.com. This is necessary to complete your registration and receive your family number and gift pick up instructions. Once your wishlist and eligibility documents have been processed, you will receive your family number via email.
Instrucciones para inscribirse al Gingerbread House
Para las personas cuyo idioma principal es el español, complete sus listas de deseos a través de este enlace: https://forms.gle/C8CKCL4uCLRN7n957
Para completar el registro, debe reunirse con un embajador de Gingerbread House para verificar su elegibilidad y recibir el número de familia. Después de que hayan mandado su lista de regalos deseados, Maria Gutierrez Gurrola u otro personal o voluntario de Casa Guadalupe se comunicará con Usted para hacer una cita para completar su registro.
Curbside Pick Up
2021 Location: Former Pier 1 building
- Located near the Subway by Walmart (across the parking lot from Office Max)
- 1225 W Paradise Road, West Bend, WI 53095
Pick up gifts on your assigned date and time.
- Drive up alongside the front door (towards Subway).
- Please remain in your car and a volunteer will come greet you and ask for your family number.
- Wait for a Gingerbread Volunteer to bring your gifts to your car and assist you in loading your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask when interacting with Gingerbread Volunteers!
Come prepared for lots of gifts!
- Make sure your car is cleared out with plenty of room to load gifts into.
- If you cannot make your scheduled time, it is okay to come at a later date/time. Do not come before your scheduled pick up date/time unless you have prior approval.
- Please wait patiently in your vehicle while volunteers locate your gifts and bring them out to your vehicle.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 262-346-1911
Curbside Pick Up Dates
Monday, December 20, 2021:
Family numbers 1-55: 12pm-2pm
Family numbers 56-110: 2pm-4pm
Family numbers 111-165: 4pm-6pm
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Family numbers 166-220: 12pm-2pm
Family numbers 221-275: 2pm-4pm
Family numbers 276-330: 4pm-6pm
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Family numbers 331-385: 12pm-2pm
Family numbers 386-440: 2pm-4pm
Family numbers 441-500: 4pm-6pm
For more information, please contact:
Please like and follow our Gingerbread House Facebook Page! @GingerbreadHouseProgram