General board member responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Participate in agency events and fundraising efforts
- Provide leadership and support
- Engage in strategic planning
- Have a passion for serving children and youth
The Youth and Family Project is seeking new board members. Anyone interested in learning more should reach out to our Executive Director, Emily Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other Partnership Opportunities
The Youth and Family Project appreciates creating partnerships with other businesses and nonprofits to better serve the community.
Currently, the agency is requesting bids for a new cleaning company to provide general cleaning for visitation spaces, staff offices and high traffic areas of the building. For more details see the official Request for Bids. Bids will be accepted until August 15, 2023.