Interested in serving the community with the support of a great team? The Youth and Family Project is currently hiring for group counselors with the Community Counseling Program.
General board member responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Participate in agency events and fundraising efforts
- Provide leadership and support
- Engage in strategic planning
- Have a passion for serving children and youth
The Youth and Family Project is seeking new board members. Anyone interested in learning more should reach out to our Executive Director, Emily Greene at email@example.com for more information.
Other Partnership Opportunities
The Youth and Family Project appreciates creating partnerships with other businesses and nonprofits to better serve the community. Reach out if you have ideas on potential partnerships!